Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
Corporate / Private
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
Drag & drop your tab 3 content here
Schedule of Fees
- School Groups
- $7.00 per student
- $7.00 per teacher (if the teacher bowls)
- No Bowling, use of club facility only: $200.00 per half day (4 hours) or $300.00 per full day.
- Example: A group of 20 persons using the club house for 4 hours or less for a meal/meeting/social event is $200.00.
- Example: A group of 60 persons using the club house for a meal/meeting/social event for a full day would be charged $300.00.
- Bowling with use of club facility: Fee is $20.00 per person for 2 hours. Minimum charge of $150.00 per half day (4 hours) or $200.00 for full day. If bowling continues for more than 2 hours, then there is an additional $5.00 per person for each additional hour of bowling. Non bowlers are subject to a fee of $5.00 per person.
- Example: 35 persons bowling for 2 hours in the afternoon and having a dinner in the evening would be charged $700.00 (35 persons x $20.00/person).
- Example: 9 persons bowling for three hours in the afternoon and 3 non bowlers – the charge would be $240.00. (9 persons x $20.00/person, plus 9 persons x $5.00, plus 3 persons x $5.00)
- Bowling Only: Fee is $15.00 per person for 2 hours, a minimum group charge of $150.00. $5.00 per person for each additional hour.
- Example: 20 persons bowling for two hours in the afternoon would be charged $300.00. (20 persons x $15.00/person)
- Example: 10 persons bowling for three hours in the afternoon would be charged $200.00. (10 persons x $15.00/person, plus 10 persons x $5)
- Example: 6 persons bowling for two hours in the evening would be charged $150.00 (minimum charge)
- Use of BBQ: Groups using the commercial size BBQ will be charged an additional $100.
- Bottled water, pop and snacks: $1.00 each
RLBC Friends & Family Fees
No Bowling – Use of Club Facility Only: RLBC Members may use the club facility for personal social events with which they are affiliated for a fee of $50 per half day (4 hours) and $100 per full day. The member is responsible for the organization and supervision of the event.
Bowling with Use of Club Facility: RLBC members may use the club facility for personal social events with which they are affiliated for a fee of $50 per half day (4 hours) and $100 per full day. The fee to bowl is $5 per person. The member is responsible for the organization and supervision of the event.
Visiting Bowlers: Visitors who are registered club members outside of SASK will be charged $5.00 per game. Bowls Sask members who are registered elsewhere will be charged $10 per game. Visiting Bowls Sask members competing in Bowls Sask Tournaments and Playdowns are not subject to these fees in the 48 hours prior to the start of the event.
Friends of Members: RLBC Members introducing friends to lawn bowls with the intention to recruit them as new members are able to provide the opportunity for one free game of bowls. After the first game, the fee is $10 per person per game.
Walk in Public – Experienced Bowlers: This applies to situations where experienced, non-registered lawn bowlers drop in to play a game. Pre-arranged coaching is not required. Drop-in times are only allowed during scheduled regular draw times of 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Club members must be on site. The fee is $10 per person, including former club members. This fee does not entitle bowlers to play in the regular draw.
Use of BBQ: Groups using the commercial size BBQ will be charged an additional $100
Drag & drop your tab 4 content here
How to Bowl
Drag & drop content here